When my feet hit the floor each morning, they ache. The last thing I want to do is put on an uncomfortable pair of slippers. Lucky for me, I had the chance to try Nature’s Sleep comfortable line of slippers! What makes them comfortable? They’re made out of Nature’s Sleep Next Generation Memory Foam. Their website boasts “plush comfort and luxury with every step.” Boy do they deliver on that promise! These sturdy slippers have a thermoplastic rubber bottom are even great for going out and grabbing the newspaper. I’ve listed some highlights from the Nature’s Sleep website below:
- High quality Genuine Nature’s Sleep Next Generation Memory Foam
- Provides pressure relieving comfort all day long
- Naturally conforms to your foot in cool comfort
- Distributes weight to reduce pressure points and improve circulation
- Ideal for Indoor and Outdoor use on multiple surfaces
- Attractive style and look
The slipper that I tried was the closed toe slipper. I loved the secure but comfortable fit. Nothing beats a soft terry cloth fabric to keep your tootsies warm.
One lucky Yummy Boy Mummy Reader will win their very own pair of Nature’s Sleep Slippers during the For the Luck of Liberty Giveaway event held 7/2/12 – 7/8/12. Be sure to check back & enter to try and win a pair of these fabulous slippers!
For more info on Nature’s Sleep, be sure to check out their links below: